Trying to pack for a vacation during winter months can always be a pain to deal with. Depending on where you’re going, your packing list can vary a little bit with each destination. However, just like any travel list, there are still some basic similarities between most – if not all – of the things that you’d need to bring with you on your trip(s). Traveling to different places around the globe can be difficult with the changes in weather, so a good rule of thumb before you leave is to check out what the weather will be like in your destination. But, if you know that you’re planning a trip during winter months in a colder region of the world and need help trying to figure out what to pack or even include on your travel list, here are some travel list tips!
- Warm pajamas
- Warm socks
- Snow boots
- Warm shoes (at least 2 pairs)
- Heavy winter coat
- Lighter winter coat
- Beanie/warm winter hat(s)
- Rain boots
- Medicine (prescription meds, vitamins, regular medicine for those pesky winter clothes)
- Warm pants (sweatpants, jeans, etc.)
- Moisturizer(s) (lip balm, hand lotion, face lotion)
- Hand warmers (to put into your gloves or shoes for those days when it gets extra cold)
- Undershirts/T Shirts/Leggings (for layering when it gets extra cold)
- Thermal leggings/shirts
- Bathing suit/beach towel (if you’re going somewhere warmer than your hometown)
- Sandals (again, if you’re going somewhere warmer than your hometown)
- Summer clothes (again, if you’re going somewhere warmer than your hometown)
- Check out LHT’s main Travel Essentials Guide!
Traveling can be stressful, but don’t forget to relax and have fun! Don’t forget to check out LHT’s Lifestyle and Travel pages as well before you leave for your trip(s). We update every Tuesday and Friday as well, so don’t forget to check back for more updates!
Travel 25 winter travel essentials travel essentials travel guide traveling during winter months what do i bring on a winter vacation what do i bring on winter vacation what do i pack for a winter vacation what to pack for trips what to pack for vacations what to pack for vacations abroad what to pack for vacations in America what to pack for winter travel what to pack on trips what to pack while traveling what to pack while traveling during the winter what to pack while traveling during winter months winter travel essentials winter travel guide
As an recent college graduate who studied media studies and anthropology in college, Briana Maddox enjoys learning about different cultures, traditions, holidays, historical figures, experiences, and opinions. With a vested interest in sharing such learning experiences, Briana created Life & Anthropology in the hopes of helping other people gain a better understanding and working knowledge of such topics.