Although Spring started last week, it’s never too late to start a spring bucket list. After all, bucket lists are a fun way to feel productive while enjoying life and living it to the best of your abilities. While I have a relatively short list right now, here’s some of the things that I’d like to accomplish this spring.
- Go on a hiking trip or camping trip at least twice
- Have an end of the school year/college graduation bonfire or picnic with some friends
- See the cherry blossoms in Washington, D.C.
- Visit Longwood Gardens in Kennet Square, PA
- Vote in the Congressional Primary Elections
- Plant some bee-friendly flowers outside
- Build or put out a bird house or bird feeder outside
- Watch the sunset and go stargazing
- Participate in Free Comic Book Day
- Walk in my university’s spring graduation ceremony
- Move out of my college apartment
- Go kayaking or canoeing
- Visit an outdoor farmers market
- Start using the grill and outdoor deck again
- Participate in a water gun or water balloon fight
- Spend the better part of a day outside
- Do some spring cleaning
- Go for a bike ride once a week
- Go to a baseball game
- Visit a new state or local park
- Visit a flea market or a garage sale
- Go to a museum that I’ve never been to before
- Go on a scavenger hunt
- Hang out at a bar with an outdoor deck
- Go to an outdoor concert
If you’d like to check out more Lifestyle posts, click here!
As an recent college graduate who studied media studies and anthropology in college, Briana Maddox enjoys learning about different cultures, traditions, holidays, historical figures, experiences, and opinions. With a vested interest in sharing such learning experiences, Briana created Life & Anthropology in the hopes of helping other people gain a better understanding and working knowledge of such topics.